: Vacancy in Suffolk

Nick
1st June 2010, 11:14 AM
Vacancy -
Ever wanted to work outside in the fresh air, travel, sometimes work in the most beautiful landscapes the UK can offer!
Sound good? Me too, that's what I was told before I accepted..
Downsides - the Boss and his wife, what a pair of complete colluding b*stards :mad::mad:
Anyway, if there's someone desperate with a turtleback, seeking work - let me know and I'll advise you accordingly.
I advised them, something to do with sex and travel as I recall...:loser::loser::loser:

VelSatisfied
1st June 2010, 11:34 AM
That's a shame Nick, hope you're luckier next time around.

Paul

Nick
1st June 2010, 11:55 AM
Thanks Paul, I have a few fingers in the pie.
I'm probably a bit too trusting and take people at face value, never looking further than my nose, lol.
I can't understand their motives, they are stacked out with work, employed only me and did their level best to p*ss me off, mostly finding excuses not to pay me what they promised when I took the job on.
Their loss anyway, it'll cost them more
because they won't get the workload done before the ground gets too hard in the warmer weather, LMFAO
There is a God...:d

VelSatisfied
1st June 2010, 01:08 PM
Just a thought here (and I don't know how feasible this would be), but why not set yourself up in competition with them?

You'll have a fair idea who's already booked in advance, and roughly what price has been agreed, so call the customer up, undercut them, and get it all for yourself.

It sounds like you'd be doing them a favour...:d

Paul

Nick
1st June 2010, 01:46 PM
I would if I could but the initial outlay would be out of my reach. Thanks again Paul

VelSatisfied
1st June 2010, 02:41 PM
That's a pity.

Best of luck next time around then.

Paul