Independent Renault Forums banner

Clio 2 electric window wiring diagram needed

17K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  menjee 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi i've got a problem with the passenger side electric window, it won't go up with either the driver or passenger button pressed but will go down, it will go up however if i put a direct feed on the window motor I think the problem is in either the driver or passenger switch as they are wired together but i'm not sure how its wired i have looked in an earlier clio manual but the wiring is coloured different, if anyone could scan me a picture out of a haynes 01 onwards think it's a red book not the blue manual and email it to me i would be eternally greatful, cheers me dears.

#2 · (Edited)
Hi Menjee - it is not permitted to reproduce copies from the Haynes manual on this forum as it would infringe Haynes copyright - neither can the forum be seen to encouarage it - have you tried resetting the windows. There have been case on the forum where the multi-plug connector on the driver's window dooor switch have been burnt out:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.