Independent Renault Forums banner

Laguna II headlight bulb change photos stepbystep

47K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  deepfat 
#1 ·
My solution, dont know if is the right section, but this is certainly easier than others i have read

Vehicle Car Auto part Engine Hood

(1) Remove 'screw' by turning anticlockwise slightly, it will pop up about 1mm put screwdriver blade between 'screw' and washer using blade and fingers lift both out. 'its only a push pin fitting'

Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Lexus

(2) Unscrew power steering bottle cap, remove cap and washer, lift cover off from the bottom right side, replace cap 'now'

Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

(3) Place cover, washer and push pin in safe place, not like this!! replace and double check cap is tight!

Auto part Vehicle Car Engine Automotive exterior

(4) View of power steering bottle and washer filler, both easily removed next.

Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Automotive exterior

(5) Grip steering fluid bottle from left and right placing thumbs on top and fingers down sides and underneath, rock bottle left and right while pulling slightly, it will come off.

Auto part Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle

(6) Steering bottle hoses are squeezed behind steelwork next to radiator as per picture. Grip the washer bottle filler with two fingers under the 'boot shaped' lid-filler and twist left and right while pulling it out.

Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Automotive exterior

(7) View with standard H-light, cover and bulb removed. The cables in view are quite loose and can be moved to suit. Tons of space.

Auto part Engine Fuel line Vehicle Car

(8) Another view. Put bulb in, fix spring, reconnect cable, check back of cover for 'TOP' insert and lock. Check the bulb Works!!! before reversing the removal procedure.

Hope this was helpful, "keep the car out of the garage"

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: Laguna headlight bulb change photos stepbystep

Great guide, nice one.

Splendid detail, dehp can you please now do the same for a Mk 2 Megane because I sold my Laguna 2 almost 3 years back. :)

:beer::beer:
I agree. The Megane II is a pig for changing bulbs...
Apparently it's something to do with the design for safety... :crazy: Not a very good one, as you have to break your fingers to get to the bulb!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.