Independent Renault Forums banner

Grand Scenic 2005 dci Fault please help!! P0530

15K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Prestige_Decodes 
#1 ·
Hi on a previous posting i mentioned a fault that had arose being ESP/ASR FAULT and CHECK ABS etc. Well.... i had diagnostic check this morning and the only thing that came up was P0530 which is to do with A/C Pressure i'm told. Am i to believe this is the fault and the braking system is all ok or not?? I'm sooooo confused.:confused:

#7 ·
Oh and for PRESTIGE_DECODES, on my last thread regarding the actual fault you told me it would probably be an ABS Sensor on a front wheel, which makes perfect sense and i should get a diagnostic check to determine which wheel it was, which is why i did just that, now i'm even more confused than before.:confused:

#8 ·
Why I said to get your money back is because the fault code they have given you is from the engine management system not the ABS and that was the system you wanted checked
even if the ABS light is out when they test it if they are using the right system for the car there will be an intermitant fault code stored telling them which sensor is causing the problem

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.