Independent Renault Forums banner

Carminat Sat Nav problem

14K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  bigiainw 
#1 ·
I have a a problem with my sat nav since the battery drained, and wondered if anyone had come across this problem. I have a megane privilege with a carminat sat nav which is the mono version that works by turning the volume control etc. The unit is made by Becker. Since the battery went flat I can no longer change the clock time, or get the sat nav to find a destination, it keeps calculating the route but goes no further. I have disconnected it from the car, entered the code (4112) and still no luck. I heard on other sites that there is a setup CD, I only seem to have the Map CD, am I missing something? Not sure what to try next, hopfully one of you may know what to do.

#2 · (Edited)
I have a similar system in my Laguna 2 and yes, there is another set up/software CD which you seem to be missing. They're pretty rare in comparison to the discs for the full fat colour Nav in the higher spec models and about £125+vat at the stealers for an up to date set. I may have my originals spare due to a deal that I'm currently negotiating- if I do I'll get back in touch or alternatively, you can PM me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.