My solution, dont know if is the right section, but this is certainly easier than others i have read
(1) Remove 'screw' by turning anticlockwise slightly, it will pop up about 1mm put screwdriver blade between 'screw' and washer using blade and fingers lift both out. 'its only a push pin fitting'
(2) Unscrew power steering bottle cap, remove cap and washer, lift cover off from the bottom right side, replace cap 'now'
(3) Place cover, washer and push pin in safe place, not like this!! replace and double check cap is tight!
(4) View of power steering bottle and washer filler, both easily removed next.
(5) Grip steering fluid bottle from left and right placing thumbs on top and fingers down sides and underneath, rock bottle left and right while pulling slightly, it will come off.
(6) Steering bottle hoses are squeezed behind steelwork next to radiator as per picture. Grip the washer bottle filler with two fingers under the 'boot shaped' lid-filler and twist left and right while pulling it out.
(7) View with standard H-light, cover and bulb removed. The cables in view are quite loose and can be moved to suit. Tons of space.
(8) Another view. Put bulb in, fix spring, reconnect cable, check back of cover for 'TOP' insert and lock. Check the bulb Works!!! before reversing the removal procedure.
Hope this was helpful, "keep the car out of the garage"