Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
08 Lag III CD Player not working
Hi Everyone, just recently got an 08 Lag III ,nice car, but the CD player does not seem to be working properly. It plays CDs fine for a few tracks ,then stops and will not eject the CD. Eventually it does eject the CD. I then put in a lens cleaner disk and ran that a few times, Seemed to make an improvement but then the lens cleaner disk got stuck as well. Can anyone suggest what the problem might be and how I might go about fixing it ?. The radio and CD unit in my last car an 03 Lag II worked perfectly for the last eight years and still does,my son has it now. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi everyone ,i know this is not a very serious problem compared to some on the forum but out of 27 views to date surely some one has some idea as to go about fixing this problem.Based on advice from this forum i have managed to diagnose and fix gear box problems, Turbo problems,EGR problems and rear suspension bush problems to mention just a few,
surely someone out there can offer some idea as to how to fix this problem. Has anyone had a similar problem ? and how did you fix it?. Many Thanks in advance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.