Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i'm new here.... At some point today my front fog lights died... i don't know what or how they have died... all i know is one bulb is out, anbd i get a tick from the relay...
could this be partially knackard? or are they like crimbo lights... when one goes they all go????? can somone help please..

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Hi cyka

The tick sound from the relay could be good news (they do give a click when they operate).

If one bulb is working then the fuse is good,try either a new bulb in the other or swap the bulbs round.

Even better if you have a meter check for 12 volts in the bulb holder.

hope this helps.

:) :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The Light on the dash shows... i forgot to add that... but neither light works... and where is the fuse for the front foggies... i found the one for the back... as that one went walkies... dunno where but it went walkies and my back foggies didn't work :( fixed that one but i don't know where the front fog light fuse is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i had the lights out earlier on today... nothing appeared out fo teh ordinary apart from teh blown bulb.... teh filament was moving like it had brokem... so blown bulb there....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well still no luck with my foggies... anyone got anything to build on what chrism has suggested?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts