Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have a 1994 Renault Clio 1.4 Automatic and recently I had a leak from the gearbox which resulted in losing most of the auto transmission fluid. I found the fluid coming from a switch or sensor on the lower front of the gearbox which has a pipe attached that looks like it runs to the inlet manifold.
Please can anyone tell me what this switch/sensor is called and whether I could still buy it from a renault dealer.
Thanks, Andy:bowdown:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts