Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone give help in removing the dashboard on these cars, i can only work out how to get the top panel off(the one on top of the digital speedo) i want to remove the areas at the front where the heater controls are on both sides and the area by the steering wheel(the fabric covered sections)
please help Mark

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
i want to remove the areas at the front where the heater controls are on both sides and the area by the steering wheel(the fabric covered sections)
please help Mark
you need to take the panels off by your knees starting with the ignition cowling and working down then you can remove the fabric covered bits

I would not mind knowing how to remove the panel above the digital display, as some of my bulbs have stoped working.

Mark

Remove the speaker grilles then undo the 3 torx screws holding the speakers in both sides remove and unplug the speakers then the top of the dash is clipped to the clocks using 3 door panel type clips.The whole top should lift off.
To remove the clocks there are screws either end and 2 on top under pieces of black foam

There is a thread by Tazzyk with pics showing dash top removal somewhere on the forum

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi if you search the forum under Espace there is pics on how to do this procedure i hope this help all the best Donald.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts