Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have just purchaced an after market electric window mechanism for my scenic, can anyone give me any instructions on how to remove the door card please.:confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
madnoel10
Hi Little Jen - have a search through the forum and you'll probaly find such information has already been posted.

Thats the first thing I tried, but no information found.:yawn:

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Hi little Jen, just be patient, there are people who use the forums who are not always online. I am sure that someone who has removed the door card on a scenic will at some stage answer your question.

Tel

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Asterix
Hi little Jen, just be patient, there are people who use the forums who are not always online. I am sure that someone who has removed the door card on a scenic will at some stage answer your question.
Asterix Its hard to be Patient when we have had 5 days of heavy rain with a plastic bag on your drivers window.

Ok guys job done, door card removed, took out Electric window motor regulator mechanism, and replaced it with the new unit and put back the door cardin just under an hour. The only thing that took up the time was changing the male plug that came with the after market unit, and after all put back together I realized I had the pos and the neg wires the wrong way round. so up was down down was up. :p So on the weekend I will re-take the door panel off and put this right, and will take some pics and print out these instructions on this forum.
I had quotes over £270 + to do this job, but doing it myself just £65 ;)
little jen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Little Jen,
Did you every get around to posting those instructions? I found your post and was about to post an answer to removing the door panel (card?) when I went to the next page and saw you had finished the project. I have the panel off and now I can see the problem and I don't think I can fix it with duct tape. Where did you purchase your regulator kit? Any help will be appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts