Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there i have a problem and would like to know if anybody else has had the same or heard of this, my laguna 2 1.6 16v feels very sluggish with a slight miss throughout the rev range (esp when a/c climate control on )but there is also a distinct buzzing noise coming from behind the rear view mirror. help please !!

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
hello,

Not sure about the buzzing noise, mine does when I get the chance to drive it. I take it yours has the auto dipping mirror, thats all I put mine down to.

I wouldn't think the buzzing has anything to do with the other fault.

Murchin

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
hi there i have a problem and would like to know if anybody else has had the same or heard of this, my laguna 2 1.6 16v feels very sluggish with a slight miss throughout the rev range (esp when a/c climate control on )but there is also a distinct buzzing noise coming from behind the rear view mirror. help please !!
Not sure about tthe engine problem.

If you have automatic climate control then the noise comes from a small fan that is mounted in the mirror. This is just behind the slits in the plastic and forces air over the temperature sensor for the climate control. I find the noise noticable with the engine off. If you can hear it above the engine then the fan or motor needs looking at

Ian

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not sure about tthe engine problem.

If you have automatic climate control then the noise comes from a small fan that is mounted in the mirror. This is just behind the slits in the plastic and forces air over the temperature sensor for the climate control. I find the noise noticable with the engine off. If you can hear it above the engine then the fan or motor needs looking at

Ian
I became aware of this buzzing noise and I took down the console behind the rear view mirror and noticed its quite dusty. Will have a go at dis-assembling and cleaning. If any one has done this would appreciate feedback.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts