Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a reluctant starting 2.0 16v 2002 Scenic auto. It has had plugs, coils, TDC sensor (& loom) but to no avail. Strangely if I leave the ignition key turned 3/4 of the way (so all the dash lights are on) for about two minutes it will then start immediately when turned all the way.

I'm hopeful that the problem is the fuel pump relay but I'm not sure which of the relays in the engine fuse box is the right one. Can anybody shed any light please? I've attached a photo of the fusebox.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a reluctant starting 2.0 16v 2002 Scenic auto. It has had plugs, coils, TDC sensor (& loom) but to no avail. Strangely if I leave the ignition key turned 3/4 of the way (so all the dash lights are on) for about two minutes it will then start immediately when turned all the way.

I'm hopeful that the problem is the fuel pump relay but I'm not sure which of the relays in the engine fuse box is the right one. Can anybody shed any light please? I've attached a photo of the fusebox.

Thanks

Hi, sorry thisis much too latefor you but maybe some other will find this helpful.
I'm pretty sure its a black relay first from left. Second from left should be for injection.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts