Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone have a service schedule detailing what items should be changed / checked for a 2003 Laguna 1.9 dci initiale estate.

It is due a 108K service and I am looking to do this myself to save some cash, but interested in full info on the next few services as well to see if I can do those as well.

Regards,

Chas

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Well overdue then Bluey - Renault recommend evry 18,000 but in all honesty I and many others think this is far too long - I would rather see a service at least every 10,000.
Any idea when the timing belt was last changed:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I have got a service book, but other than the obvious, liquids & filters etc i wanted the specific items that were changed on different services.

The belt was changed at 74k I think. I think the belt is due next service ?

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Hi Bluey - the only way of really finding out would be to contact the garage/s that done the services - not all bills given to customers will show a breakdown of what was actually done and what materials were used. Many I have seen simply state simething like "18,000 mile service £200 and thank you" If you are going to do your own servicing it may be worth investing in a Haynes manual which sets out the servicing schedules and what should be done when. You should be able to get a manual for around £20 or maybe cheaper on E-bay and considering the overall costs of running a car it ain't much to invest.:)

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Yeah I have got a service book, but other than the obvious, liquids & filters etc i wanted the specific items that were changed on different services.

The belt was changed at 74k I think. I think the belt is due next service ?
This info should all be iin your book. Telling you when to replace cambelt, when to change filters etc etc. It isn't always that obvious but all the info is there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts