Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all , before i put it on ebay, i am selling my grand scenic expression 1.5 dci diesel.7 seater, it is spares or repair ,as it will need the intercooler cleaning and possibly a turbo, according to the garage, which cost me £200 for the privelage,
it has low miles at around 90,000. it has some service history, with the cambelt being done at a main dealer at around 62,000. it will need an intercooler, or the old one cleaned out, and maybe a turbo too. this is what the garage said after having it 6 months. so mot has expired too. but its done around 20 or 30 miles since the last mot, which it passed with no advisories, it will need a good valet, and has a few car park scratches etc, also the rear door window doesnt work, but no rust.
it was my plan to use it as my family car, but i have been in and out of hospital most the year and it is just sitting in my local club car park, i dont have the health to get it up and running at the minute, so before the winter sets in i am selling it.
this car owes me a fortune, but as things are its just going to sit and rot. so i thought id try it on here first, i am looking for £400, no offers whatsoever, if you want any info or to have a look, then just drop me an email or ring me, as i will be putting it on ebay very shortly.
the car is located in coventry, the midlands.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts