Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Megane radio code and roof warning light

hi guys noy been on for a bit cant remember how to start a new post can only do it by replying to one / ive just got a 2004 megane convertible 2lt but have no radio code for it ? and when i try and put roof down warning light on dash says consult owners manual but i dont have a manual is there some where i can down load a manual from cheers guys

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
Re: Renault Megane Dynamique 2.0 Convertible

hi guys noy been on for a bit cant remember how to start a new post can only do it by replying to one / ive just got a 2004 megane convertible 2lt but have no radio code for it ? and when i try and put roof down warning light on dash says consult owners manual but i dont have a manual is there some where i can down load a manual from cheers guys
You go to the section within the forum list page that you want to create the thread in and click the "new thread" button.

Your radio code should be on the inside of the front page / cover of the car's handbook. Or failing that it may be shown on any dealer invoices that came with the car. If you still cant find it then you can get the code from a dealer. Some charge a nominal fee for this code, whereas some dont.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi guys just got a megane convertible 2004 2lt no paper work for it and no radio code and one know how i can get radio cade ? also when i go to put roof down warning light on dash says consult owners manual but i dont have one is there some where i can down load one from cheers guys

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers guys got the radio code off renault centre on ebay 99p just give him my serial number and 2 mins later my code was there all for 99p just need find owners manual now to see how put roof down lol cheers

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
i take it you are pulling the cover in the boot across?:d

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi guys the boot arms go up then the roof starts to go up then just stops about 4 cm open any ideas will go down again ok but every time you go to open it just gets that far and stops cheers

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
hi bud there is a pump for the roof plus wires to i think i would make sure the relays are ok and make sure the fluid in the pump is ok

1 - 7 of 7 Posts