Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I hope someone can advise on an issue I'm having with my 2004 scenic handsfree function. When I try to open the car the interior light comes on but the doors don't unlock. When I press the button on the door handle the doors don't lock. The car starts with the card in my pocket and the doors lock/unlock using the keycard buttons

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi everyone. I hope someone can advise on an issue I'm having with my 2004 scenic handsfree function. When I try to open the car the interior light comes on but the doors don't unlock. When I press the button on the door handle the doors don't lock. The car starts with the card in my pocket and the doors lock/unlock using the keycard buttons

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply

After further investigation it's only the drivers side doors that have a problem. Passenger side and boot doors can all lock/unlock car. Both drivers doors turn on interior light when hand placed on handle but doors do not unlock and button does not lock

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After further investigation it's only the drivers side doors that have a problem. Passenger side and boot doors can all lock/unlock car. Both drivers doors turn on interior light when hand placed on handle but doors do not unlock and button does not lock
Problem solved by spraying WD40 into the door handle buttons and behind the handles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts