Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My scenic has done 62000 miles and the turbo has blown, we were able to turn the engine off using the key. The turbo has now been replaced at a cost of £1000. The car was running on Tues night but on Weds morning the garage moved it to prepare for us picking it up when it started to over rev again and so the mechanic stalled it immediately. The engine was dismantled again but since being rebuilt the engine will not start! Is there some known fault that Renault will help with the cost of as the garage and the tow guy said they deal with loads of these and does anyone have any clue as to why the engine won't start now as the garage are flummoxed!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My scenic has done 62000 miles and the turbo has blown, we were able to turn the engine off using the key. The turbo has now been replaced at a cost of £1000. The car was running on Tues night but on Weds morning the garage moved it to prepare for us picking it up when it started to over rev again and so the mechanic stalled it immediately. The engine was dismantled again but since being rebuilt the engine will not start! Is there some known fault that Renault will help with the cost of as the garage and the tow guy said they deal with loads of these and does anyone have any clue as to why the engine won't start now as the garage are flummoxed!
I have recently bought teh same modealanf at roughly the same stage to turbo has blown.Did you sort yours out and did Renault help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts