Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm in diar need of an update to my 2006 laguna's sat nav. It's got to the point where i am driving across fields now and its getting a little annoying. Any ideas how or where i can get an update?

Also, what is expert mode and how do i operate it?

Thanks in advance. :d

·
Registered
1 Posts
Apologies, My replay was deleted as it contained a web link to a 'dodgy cd site'

I have no affilliation to the site.

I bought the disc for my 02 laguna and It works really well. I do not know if it is genuine software, alternative or a copy. The choice is yours. I wasn't prepared to pay the price of the main dealer as a brand new tomtom would be cheaper.

Try googling sat-navi

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Its not an update you want mate i think you got a sat nav areil problem,it happened to mine a bit back,check out the threads on here on sat nav problems you will prob find the answer,is the sat icon on your screen red or green??and if when you put info in you car seems to wander thats a sure sign of the sattalite trying to pick up your signal but can't.i fixed mine by buying a magnetic sat nav areil off e.bay for a tenner...renault wanted £80-90 plus fitting..

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its not an update you want mate i think you got a sat nav areil problem,it happened to mine a bit back,check out the threads on here on sat nav problems you will prob find the answer,is the sat icon on your screen red or green??and if when you put info in you car seems to wander thats a sure sign of the sattalite trying to pick up your signal but can't.i fixed mine by buying a magnetic sat nav areil off e.bay for a tenner...renault wanted £80-90 plus fitting..
No definately the disk mate. It's every time i go on a new road. Theres quite a few by passes being built nowadays and my cars getting confused. Works fine on motorways and older roads fine. Just cant believe the prices that are charged. So steep. :(

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Best check out e.bay i bought my upgrade from there,it turned out it was a copy but it worked and it was only £12.:eek:

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Expert mode is where the Renaults Tech's get into the carminate system to check whats going on..check out Google Matra sport dk carsespace vault 3729A....it's a Carminate pdf file manual for system i found it very usefull...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts