Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received a recall notice from Renault concerning the diesel programming of my 2006 Megane 1.5 106Dci. The reprogramming was undertaken by my local main dealer. Unfortunately the car now hesitates when overtaking and has a loss of power. Has anyone else had a similar problem with the recent diesel recalls. Cheers: Petehalf

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the Forums Petehalf.

Is this the recall covering the possible engine switching off due to a fault in the Air con system, If so a number of Members have had this work carried out on Megane IIs & Scenic IIs and have not reported any adverse effects after the recall work carried out.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
1 Posts
Received a recall notice from Renault concerning the diesel programming of my 2006 Megane 1.5 106Dci. The reprogramming was undertaken by my local main dealer. Unfortunately the car now hesitates when overtaking and has a loss of power. Has anyone else had a similar problem with the recent diesel recalls. Cheers: Petehalf
did u manage 2 get yr problem sorted? ive just bought a brand new one, no probs so far, regards gooner2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have taken the car back to the main dealers for diesel reprogramming four times, but the car still hesitates (just like a flat spot) when the accelerator is pressed. Renault are not bothered at all and the main dealer just does not seem to care. I think I will buy a Ford when I can!! Regards Petehalf

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hi Peter,

Have you contacted RCS about your problem.

If you contact them have all the relevant info to hand what dates your car was in for the initial update and subsequent visits, who you spoke with etc.

I find with a bit of patience and perseverance you can get results by contacting RCS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts