Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive recently bought a 2006 renault scenic and theres a problem withthe parking brake it seems to be working ok but the display on the dash says parking brake problem ive had a diagnostic machine plugged in but it will not connect to the parking brake side any ideas what this fault could be ? also where the fuse box for electric windows ? as back windows dont work many thanks

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Re: 2006 Renault scenic 1.6 parking brake problem ?

Renault had a recall on the scenic with the auto handbrake.
Do you know if yours was one of them?.

Their is a switch on the drives door for the child locks also disables rear windows make sure thats not switched on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes ive tried that with the switch but i think a fuse has gone but cannot find the fuse box any ideas ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still got the handbrake fault issue even though car drives fine ive rung renault and they say its not on their recall list as that was upto 2005 even though its a similar fault also dont know which fuses are for the rear windows anyone have any ideas ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
The fuses for electric windows on my 1.6 2005 scenic are located in the glove box. Drop down hatch at rear. The rear windows are covered by one fuse (If I remember right a 40 ) the front has two fuses all window fuses are located in the centre second row (First are spares)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts