Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im currently converting a 2007 kangoo into a micro camper. I have noticed there is not an internal latch on the tailgate to enable you to exit the van from inside. Does anyone know if there is a latch/panel I can buy that will work with the mechanism in currently in place.

Thanks

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,387 Posts
This question has been asked before on a Kangoo ....... within the last 12 months iirc. Try doing an advanced search and you might find the relevant thread or posts. If I've time tomorrow I'll try and have a look too and post up a link if I can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This question has been asked before on a Kangoo ....... within the last 12 months iirc. Try doing an advanced search and you might find the relevant thread or posts. If I've time tomorrow I'll try and have a look too and post up a link if I can.
Thanks Renoir,
Yeah I'm really struggling with this one. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated .

·
9,387 Posts
Just found the thread I had in mind:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just found the thread I had in mind:

Thank you so much I have contacted the people selling the latches to see if they can help me .
Thanks for your help

·
9,387 Posts
Glad to help. There's lots of good info on this forum but it can be a challenge trying to find it. 👀

1 - 6 of 6 Posts