Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i have a 2009 Clio which has been involved in an accident which has resulted in the driver’s seat airbag being deployed.
All i was getting after this was a stop sign on the instrument cluster and the airbag light was on for obvious reasons, the vehicle would turn over but not fire, i have since then replaced the seat airbag and had the airbag module cleared of all crash codes etc.
Now the airbag light has gone, as has the stop sign however it still will not start, there are no other warning lights on but refuses to fire up.
I have checked if fuel is getting up to the engine and it is, the pump can also be heard working when the key is turned, the little immobiliser light goes out on the dash so I’m assuming it's not that, i have checked every fuse in the vehicle and now have come to a complete stop.
Any ideas on this matter will be greatly appreciated, and apologies if this thread is in the wrong section.
Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.