Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a fantastic 2007 Clio initiale, with panoramic sunroof, Xenon headlights and traction control. It's getting a bit tired and would like to replace it with a slightly newer one, probably 2011 or 12. Every facelift model I look at though doesn't have xenons or traction control.
Were these options dropped after the facelift?
Sunroofs seem few and far between but at least there are some

Thanks
Gary

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
22,539 Posts
TBH, surprised on the comment on Traction Control, thought that was more or less standard on most cars by 2012.
Xenons??? Don't know, may be that LEDs were finding favour and Xenons being dropped from the options

·
Premium Member
6,563 Posts
Hi

sun roofs ! avoid if possible - they great when new but to be honest they are a PITA & trouble when car gets a more than a few years old,
electric ones have motor & mechanism faults, as well as water leaks, corrosion, drafts, noise etc ..

Al

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. Not had any problems with sunroof apart from the drain holes continually getting blocked. Just seems odd that if you look on autotrader and put clio in, and xenon as a key word, not a single one comes up in the whole country, after 2008, just before they did the minor facelift. Looks to me like they deleted the option

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Xeons dont make or break a car, i would not get to caught up in it, if you are really desperate, you can retro fit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts