Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cooling fan running with ignition on traced wiring loom, swapped uch upc and column fault still the same
Any suggestions?

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
37,898 Posts
you have changed ECU as well? or

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
37,898 Posts
Refit your Original Under bonnet fuse box (upc)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes this is refitted but still faulting I have a low voltage to the injector loom but this stayed the same if I give a 12 volt feed to the loom it starts but if I leave it like this for a couple of days it will not run until I remove the feed but then starts for a few days before faulting again grrrrrr

·
Registered
62 Posts
You don't say what vehicle this is? It might help to know the model, year and engine.

There are a lot of computer supply voltage errors listed there - I would perform a charge-current test on the battery first and replace if necessary. If a recharge is required, 6 hours minimum.
What was the reason for changing all the ECUs? Seems like a drastic course of action...

Yes this is refitted but still faulting I have a low voltage to the injector loom but this stayed the same if I give a 12 volt feed to the loom it starts but if I leave it like this for a couple of days it will not run until I remove the feed but then starts for a few days before faulting again grrrrrr
Also, can you explain this quote a bit more clearly?

(One problem with a long list of DTCs like that is that it isn't clear how many of these codes are in fact relevant. I would clear all codes (having noted them, of course) and restest the system to see if any recur.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I agree with you, but as always I have inherited this job.
The battery has passed a digital drop test and the parts swapped were from a running donor as it was pointing towards the column being the fault and as you know they have to be a matching set.
As the post states 2011 1.6 clio cheers 🥂

1 - 7 of 7 Posts