Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Photos on ebay: Renault Trafic SL27 dCi Semi Auto Sat Nav Crew Double Cab 2011 **NO VAT** 42k | eBay

I'll be up front, we_rob_you_blind_whilst_buyingyourcar.com has offered me £7900 I want £8750 no VAT / VAT included. My new estate car arrives very, very soon. This is not your usual 120k plus miles rubbish which you see listed on ebay for £8k PLUS VAT.

A very low mileage 09/11 registered crew van with only ***42,000*** miles with full service history.

Recent front and rear discs/pads, ancillary (fan) belt and rollers.

The MOT is due on 29 Sep 17 but it is booked in for a service and MOT on 4/9 and if you are local to Brighton this is already pre-paid! If you're not local, book a hotel and have what is in effect a free overnight trip in Brighton whilst it is done.

Plenty of paperwork and service history.

This van was first used as a motobility vehicle (no adaptations) and was ply lined on supply. The next owner was a photography business (which went bust) the idea being he could carry clients and kit. It was called Plan B photography and the private plate for the business accompanies the van P100 ANB...PL00AN B.

It has a semi auto box which despite it's name means that it can be driven in full auto mode or stirred up or down (nudge up/nudge down) the gears with no clutch.

I have owned this since June 13 and purchased it with 14k miles on it. Averaging just 7k miles a year since and in fact throughout it's life. It has been used by me as a family car for long distance trips, camping and kayaking. See my other listing for the kayak roof rack.

It has a towbar that I fitted with dedicated plug in electrics for a trailer and has only ever pulled a small camping trailer.

It's a van with van mpg (if any families are looking), but to give you an idea travelling 40 miles each day on A roads to work I average 34mpg. On a recent France trip with 2 kayaks on the roof, bikes on the back and pulling a trailer I had 37mpg. It runs with the load space empty nearly all of the time. As it is a family vehicle I have put some heavy duty rubber matting in the load space which you can bin if you don't want it- it isn't glued down.

The rear seat lifts or removes for longer items and there is built in length storage access under the crew seats.

Renault Trafic 2.0dCi SL27 Phase 3 Crew Van.
A 2011 SL27dCi 115 model with 6 Speed quickshift (semi auto) Gearbox.
6 Seater Crew Van / Crew Bus.
Finished in Metallic black with Contrasting 6 Seat Interior.
Excellent and Practical Family vehicle.

PAS, ABS.

Extras include
Cruise Control.
Satellite Navigation.
Bluetooth handsfree
CD Stereo.
MP3 player
Air Conditioning.
Electric Windows and Mirrors.
Remote Central Locking
Towbar
Alarm.

Anything else I've forgotten, ring me (Andy) on 07958 420251. No canvassers please, unless you want to buy it. Usual stuff- cash on collection or cleared BACs before removal. Test drives welcome as long as you are insured and if you bump it you buy it. Inspections also welcomed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts