My wife's Megan hardtop convertible is for sale. The car is finished in White with black glass roof and matching alloys. The interior is black sports and in first class condition. The car has only 41,000 miles supported by MOT's and part service history.

The car has just been checked over having new MOT last month.

I have lowered the asking price because there are a couple of issues. The car is CAT D (2014) but has been fully repaired. This is now 8 years ago. I don't have details of the amount of damage but I do know CAT D is the lowest scale of damage. There is only one key and the service book/handbook is missing. The car runs really well - very economical and the hood works perfectly. The car has Bluetooth connectivity for phone and also has the afore mentioned TomTom built in Sat Nav.

The body work is good apart from the N/S rear wheel arch (no broken paint) which will require attention. Being 11 years old there are a few scratches and supermarket 'dings' but, no broken paint and no visible surface rust.

Comes with Renault's Keyless start and lock/unlock and all the usual standard specification on this expensive model.