21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Mirror Automotive side-view mirror Car Vehicle Plant

Automotive parking light Automotive side-view mirror Car Wheel Tire

Hi everyone,
The mother in law hit her RHS mirror.
Can anyone identify whether I need a whole new mirror assembly or whether I can just replace the broken parts? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
214 Posts
You probably need the entire assembly...they are not cheap either! Look at a breakers yard first otherwise UK pricing is around £180 + VAT + shipping!
Breakers yards will charge around £45 + shipping for the complete unit.
SYNETIQ

There are the part numbers for a RHD MK3 Coupe Megane:

963020182R External Mirror Passenger Side
Driver side = 963010193R

I suspect from the pics your car is the 4 door Megane. This you will need to search for the part no:
Renault | Parts Catalogs | PartSouq

BTW Coupe 3 door & 5 door Megane MK3 are not interchangeable either the angle is different it will never fit. You might be able to get away with just replacing the broken parts but do not think they sell the bottom part of the assembly so unless you can fill the damage it would fill with water which might seep into the chassis & or door assembly at some stage causing more damage.

·
Registered
2012 Koleos Privilege 2.5lt petrol 4x4
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You probably need the entire assembly...they are not cheap either! Look at a breakers yard first otherwise UK pricing is around £180 + VAT + shipping!
Breakers yards will charge around £45 + shipping for the complete unit.
SYNETIQ

There are the part numbers for a RHD MK3 Coupe Megane:

963020182R External Mirror Passenger Side
Driver side = 963010193R

I suspect from the pics your car is the 4 door Megane. This you will need to search for the part no:
Renault | Parts Catalogs | PartSouq

BTW Coupe 3 door & 5 door Megane MK3 are not interchangeable either the angle is different it will never fit. You might be able to get away with just replacing the broken parts but do not think they sell the bottom part of the assembly so unless you can fill the damage it would fill with water which might seep into the chassis & or door assembly at some stage causing more damage.
Brilliant! Great answer. That helps a lot so thank you. I am in Australia here so will need to search more locally but thank you again. Part numbers help too, thanks again.
Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts