Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I have a 2013 Renault Koleos Phase III (Australian version), and I am experiencing some issues with it.
1. When I turn on the lights while the engine is running, the LED lights on the instrument cluster do not illuminate, the moment I turn off the engine, the lights go on instantly. Likewise, when I turn on the engine, the lights stay on for 1-2 seconds and then they turn off. It's a very weird problem as the lights work perfect when the engine is off and it shows that the bulbs are healthy and the fuses are working just fine. It's more like there is a switch somewhere that I don't know about which could change this setting. By the way, the dimmer is all the way up and I can tell by looking at the digital odo metre screen. That one lights up and the dimmer works fine with it.
2. The electric side mirrors stopped working suddenly.

I have checked all the small 5,10,15 and 20 mA transparent fuses inside the car and inside the engine bay, but I didn't find any faulty fuses.

I really appreciate it if you could advise what should I do to rectify these issues. Many thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Nima

1 - 4 of 4 Posts