Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok people, your advice is sought again :)

We have sent out party invitations to 7 of mini-selwonk's school friends - we're having the party at home :eek: :eek: so we have restricted the numbers!

The thing is though we have only had responses from two children even though we specified an RSVP. :crazy:

So what is the etiquette on this - do we assume if we don't hear from them they're coming or do we accost parents in the playground and berate them for their bad manners? ;)

As usual any thoughts gratefully received!:) :d

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Difficult one, They usually all turn up to any we have had, I would just ask politely as it can be very disappointing for the child waiting for her chums to appear and some dont.

Better your embarrasment or those who do not understand what RSVP means than the childs hurt on the day.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
If you do have loads left just empty it into Donald's trough :p

He will not refuse a sweet, Better not let him find out where and when you are holding it :)

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
If the other childrens parents are as organised as we are,then they've probably forgotten all about it as we have done a few times!.Cue a last minute panic buying a card and present when we're reminded on the morning of the party by the birthday boys\girls mum in the school yard!

A polite reminder will jog a few memories.:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
If you do have loads left just empty it into Donald's trough :p

He will not refuse a sweet, Better not let him find out where and when you are holding it :)

Regards

Ottoman
:d have to agree are we having jelly & blamange:d yum yum, that takes me back when i was 5 years old

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mini-selwonk tells me very confidently that all the invitees are coming up until I ask if they're mummy's have said so -then she clams up! Guess I'm on the prowl in the playground then ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts