Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The A/C on my 01 Laguna Dci decided to kill itself 3 days ago. Before I took the bumper off to replace it was fine Not brilliant considering that it was only servied and regassed in May. It work brilliantly when I test drove last week.

I press the A/C button and nothing. I've checked the fuses and relay they look fine. I took the cable to the pressure switch off and found fluid on the pin side. Looks like oil. I've tested the connection I'm getting 5.14V on the red/orange wire. 4.94V on the White wire. I get these whether the switch is on or off.
What I want to know is: Is it normal to get these readings? Can I replace the Pressure switch without compromising the system? As I don't want to pay out for the sysytem to get re-gassed..... It was only done 6 weeks ago.

Need help before Thor comes out.........
Any other advise.......

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Hi, I'm not sure on what voltage readings you should be getting on the wires but the pressure switch can be changed without gas escaping as there is a valve within the pipe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.