Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well iam well pleased for the race tomorrow 1st 2nd on the grid i hope it follows through the hole race to get a 1st 2nd on the podium:d :d :d

The Car in Front is Ferrari:)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Hamilton qualified second,Donald.

If he starts the way he has been doing,then it's going to be his first win tomorrow.:eek:

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I hope it's a tight race from the off tho stops as always will play a major part in the race.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Technically on road, about 215kms but with 45 kms of really bad cobbled farm tracks, broken bikes and limbs quite often and the support cars don't fare to well, lots of sump damage (they need you there). The motorbike marshalls use trials bikes.
God sounds rough if its weather like it has been the last week that will not be that good for them either i know when i run for the British Army i would rather run in the rain or cooler weather i Run the Berlin Marathon in 1998 in boot and kilt:crazy: but all in a good charity

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
God sounds rough if its weather like it has been the last week that will not be that good for them either i know when i run for the British Army i would rather run in the rain or cooler weather i Run the Berlin Marathon in 1998 in boot and kilt:crazy: but all in a good charity
if it rains the cobbles are murder, if it's sunny it's choking dust, it's not called the hell of the north for nowt.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hamilton qualified second,Donald.

If he starts the way he has been doing,then it's going to be his first win tomorrow.:eek:
sorry Lag 1st and 3rd but i stil say its going to very tight this session and if Hamilton does get of the grip like he has been:crazy: we should be worryed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts