Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Whippet Aphrodite is not the worlds keenest motorist, in fact I have struggled to get her into a car. Once in she is not to bad but it's the getting her there that is the hard bit.

So this evening it was time for me to wash the Scenic and remove the 50 billion bugs that had dashed themselves against her. Vanessa is a fair bit bigger than the MG that I owned before so I knew it would take a while. I set about the task while Aphrodite played on the front lawn. She supervised from time to time.

I finished the body work and then spent the best part of an hour cleaning the seats etc. I left the doors open to let the seats dry and wiped all the yellow dust from the carpets, I have recently had new chippings put down so the yellow dust us very prevalent. I stepped back to wash my rag and out of the corner of my eye caught sight of Aphrodite leaping majestically through the air and into my front passenger seat. Not content with that she decided to walk over the front centre console and sit on the drivers seat! Dust plus moisture equals mud!!!!!

So I thought it would be a good idea to see if she liked the boot space. I sat in the boot and with the help of a doggie chocie drop tempted her in. She loved it in there. She even sat in there with John, while I re cleaned the seats.

After the job was done she chased around the lawn for 10 minutes and now she is fast asleep on the sofa :)

:)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
She's beautiful.:)

Unfortunately our old Greyhound is on his last legs (literally) and he doesn't really move very much at all now,but he has been a great pet.Such a kind and gentle animal,great with our young children and no trouble to look after at all.

·
Universal
2,026 Posts
You have a nice dog, but the Scenic looks good in the pictures aswell :d

Safe to say I'd be taking my dog for a very long drive if she jumped in the car after it had been cleaned.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
think your self lucky you have a small dog i have 2 bordeauxs now think of me trying to get just 1 of them in a meg cc lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are having a rescue Whippet in a few weeks time. He had his leg kicked until it shattered, was full of worms and very under weight. The vet is working miracles with him. I get to visit him once a week (he is in Stoke on Trent) and each time I can see a big improvement.

Oscar......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts