Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2007 mk4 espace and had abs problems for months i made a rear abs mounting pailt that fixed it for a while now constly abs/tracshion control etc keep coming up iv got codes df029/df098/df027/df001 i know sometimes when one comes on it can set off outhers has anybody same codes when i look them up online dose not match scanner ps iv had some strocks so spelling may be ifey thanks

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,086 Posts
Dont worry about your spelling
WE wont ,
its Hard to find the info our end without a bit more info off you
If you open your drivers door you will find a sticker on the B panel (Part drivers door shuts to ) can you take a picture and post it.
Or write all the info down , and post the info on here..

·
41,086 Posts
DF027 Rear right-hand wheel speed sensor circuit
DF029 Rear right-hand wheel speed sensor signal
DF001 Computer supply

Going on the codes here.
you have a rear speed sensor thats fubar
As regards your DF001 ignore this until your other fault is cured
Have known the computer supply fault be a red herring on Teves ABS systems

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for your proment reply last year i bought a autel maxidiag md808 pro about £350 but it has saved me a lot as i had handbrake fault and needed the light out for mot as ouer garge charge £48 just to plug in and they would reset but it kept coming back on. i uesd to be a mecnic marine, car, hgv, and buses befour having many stroks and its wipe my memory hens the speling iv orede a new sensor as i still like to keep trying but living on isle of skye it may take a whiel .my code reader says simmerler to what you say but when i tryed onlie to comper it was diferent to my reader thanks agine brian

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
about the abs sensor mounting plate are quite easy to make i used the side of a washing mashine tin snips and a cupel of sockets from a 1" set to make center hole hope this helps some one

·
41,086 Posts
Have used Renaults Reference for your fault codes

Just check what Autel is listing as your abs module a Teves system or Bosch

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
il check tomorow if its bosh or teves what autel was saying was same as you i went to driving for 20years as more and more elctroicks was coming in is the scan tool i got any good

·
41,086 Posts
If its reading the same fault codes as a renault Clip then yes..
Trust it, Computers still dont know how to lie and a scanner is only reading your computer on the car ..

You would still pick things up. ok might get frustrated, but its keeping your mind active ..
Get the spanners out, take front end off, and if anyone asks, your just changing a bulb, LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for your suport they are comfy cars .i have a 2l petrol mk3 i did all the work for mot and on the way to test the cam belt snapped i live in hope of finding an engine for it as it has the captens chers in front and i use to sleep in it when i went to hopital for apoinment as its 140miles one way for check ups il let you know when part comes in as its saying 10 to 14 days thanks agine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts