Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
First up this is not an advert for my car but a query on how to get rid of it.
It's a July2004 Laguna Initiale 2.2dci 49,000miles with a few light scratches to the body and scuffed front alloys. It's in need of its third service in about 2500 miles.
I need to sell it quick (within three weeks) and I want to get the best possible price without any major outlay.
I don't really have the time to sell it privately due to the nature of my job (shift work) it would be extremely difficult to arrange viewings.
I'm in London but am willing to travel for a few extra quid.
Part Exchange is not an option. So where do I go a Renault dealer or a private garage. I know that I could make a few extra quid selling it privately but the car has been a bit of a lemon recently and although the dealer has sorted out the gremlins I don't have that roofless car salesman streak in me so would probably put off any potiental buyers we my honesty.
Can anyone recommend me with someone who will give me a good price.
Thanks
Colin

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
I have sold 2 through E-Bay on both occasions got a very fair price. Make use of all the photographs availbale and tidy up the alloys (Most important).
I had lots of interest in both of mine.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Hi guys,
First up this is not an advert for my car but a query on how to get rid of it.
I tend to think it is and thus is against forum rules.

If you wish to advertise you car please pay a months subscription ( £1.50) and post in the for sale forum.

Or follow Mickdoc's advice and e-bay it.

Thread closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.