Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya. I’m sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but the radiator/cooling fan in my Renault Trafic is broken and I’m looking to replace it with a used genuine part. I know that the part number is 7701069897 and my van is a Trafic II (FLOH)LL29 sport 2.0 DCI 115 Diesel engine M9R782.
So the daft question is, my Trafic has air conditioning and I know that the fan therefore operates at 2 speeds, one for cooling an overheating engine and one for air conditioning. However, as not all Trafics have air conditioning, but use the same part, am I safe buying the part based on just the part number or is there something else I need to check? Thank you so much for any help.

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,491 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the forums, there is no such thing as a dumb question, if you have to ask it you dont know and someone else will, so ask what you want, bearing 1 little piece of information, although I have just said there is no such thing as a dumb question, you might get a bit of banter for some of them ;)

if you have a look here - PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World - you will see that there are 2 fan systems for the car dependant on what configuration you have

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah vapulabis, thank you so much! Now I can see having used my VIN which configuration I need. You’re an absolute star. Really appreciate that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts