Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a new shape 2015 SL27 Trafic Sport and need some help with 2 potential issues. The A/c light doesn't come on when the button is pressed and no real signs of aircon. If it needs gasing then would that explain the light? The recycle button light works.

Next i press the speed limiter button and cruise control and it comes up on the display. When i press the up and down buttons on the steering wheel no speed shows up at all just the message.

Any help on either would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, after playing with the A/C button the light came on intermittently and i managed to get it to stay on and A/C was freezing. Guess the button is the problem. Is this panel easy to remove???

The cruise control and speed limiter show on the digital display but when i try to use the +/- button on the steering wheel still nothing happens.

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
24,201 Posts
A/C..... button could just be sticky if the motor has stood for any time... I'd give it a few days before taking anything apart.
Cruise Control.... are you trying to set it stationary or when driving?
Most will not set below a fixed speed, usually around 20mph but it varies.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The A/C button light comes on when depressed and A/C works but it won't stay pushed in. Is this area of the dash easy to get at to change the button or is it the full unit with recycled air button etc? It's the heater cluster unit.

Still no joy with the cruise control or speed limiter. They show up on the dash when button left of steering wheel is pressed but the actual button on the steering wheel does nothing. Is there a fuse to check? What would you check next? Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's the silver sat nav surround that seems to be trapping the heater control panel and offending A/C button. Any ideas how to remove it? Thanks

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts