Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully a fuse or relay but the light on air con switch is not coming on (and air con is not working)

What should i be looking for. Its worked in past few weeks.

Car was on renault clip system to turn off fault on parking brake (low voltage caused it). I wonder if this is an option to turn on or off in their? I know front fogs is?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has any one had issue like this where the air con switch doesnt illuminate?

Not sure if its software, or pressure sensor.

can pressure sensor be changed and then system works?

does disconnecting battery clear these errors

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it sorted, it was an option left turned off.

Didnt see the name of it but the chap tried changing AC mode from heating to regulated and that didnt work then did something else and realised was set as short wheel base not long wheel base, altered that option (possibly some others) and it was working again.

So if you find your switch is not lighting up then it may be turned off on the management system.

Thanks to prestige decodes, you were about 3 hours late but it was the right answer!

Rich

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Car was on renault clip system to turn off fault on parking brake (low voltage caused it). I wonder if this is an option to turn on or off in their? I know front fogs is?
Could that by why my Front Fogs don't work? The light on the dash comes on when you switch them on but the bulbs don't light up. Checked the bulbs and they are fine. Fuse is OK and I don't know what else to check.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have they stopped since the car was plugged in for anything on the management system.

it sounds possible if so.

Although my car when set wrong had no light on the switch so if you are getting a light on the dash to say the lights should be on, it may not be the issue.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
have they stopped since the car was plugged in for anything on the management system.

it sounds possible if so.

Although my car when set wrong had no light on the switch so if you are getting a light on the dash to say the lights should be on, it may not be the issue.
I'm not sure as they didn't work when I got the car. I thought it would be a simple fix. How wrong I was...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts