Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following on from this thread........

http://www.renaultforums.co.uk/general-chat/22239-jeez-its-been-long-long-day.html

I'd like to introduce you all to the newest member of our family, Chloe.......... :d

Was woken by the OH at 1.45 this morning with the news that her waters had definitely broken this time.

Got to the hospital just before 3am, and baby was born at 5.10am, weighing in at just over 8 pounds.

:d :d :d :d

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres a couple of big sister Jessica meeting her baby sister for the first time.

She kept pointing out her sisters 'tiny hands, tiny nose, tiny head' to anyone who was listening (well... she is only 2 and a half!) :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Hooray!

Well done and congratulations to you all!

Its nice to read good news for a change.

Catch up on your sleep just now (while you can);) .

Paul:)

D

·
0 Posts
congrats

congratulations Matt and family
looks like your really in trouble now, three women in one house good luck mate ;)

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Congratulations to you all, glad it went well, lovely baby , as Paul said it is great to have some good news.

All the best to you and your family

Moi :)

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
congrats Matt are you all ok. :beer: all the best.:)

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
congratts to you and wife matt.
your older daughter looks delighted.:beer: :beer:

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers guys and girls :d

Just got back from the hospital (been there all day!) and fingers crossed we can bring her home tomorrow :d

congrats Matt are you all ok. :beer: all the best.:)
Unfortunately Chloe is having to have antibiotics every 6 hours :( The OH was found to have GSB (bacteria thingy that can flare up during pregnancy :crazy: ) and as the birth was so quick there was'nt enough time to pump enough antibiotics into her, so as a precaution, Chloe is having antibiotics until the results of blood tests etc have come through.

She looks healthy enough to me, so hopefully the test results are ok too :)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Congratulaions Matt:).

Good luck with the test results,too.

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Awwwwww, so sweet Matt another little darling :)

I wish you all good health and happiness (and probably a few sisterly arguments about boyfriends ;))

Have a beer on me :beer:

SB xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Cheers guys and girls :d

Just got back from the hospital (been there all day!) and fingers crossed we can bring her home tomorrow :d

Unfortunately Chloe is having to have antibiotics every 6 hours :( The OH was found to have GSB (bacteria thingy that can flare up during pregnancy :crazy: ) and as the birth was so quick there was'nt enough time to pump enough antibiotics into her, so as a precaution, Chloe is having antibiotics until the results of blood tests etc have come through.

She looks healthy enough to me, so hopefully the test results are ok too :)

wishing it all goes well.:)

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She's home :d :d

Tests results came back clear too :)

Now.......... Just got to work the newborn gear around the toddler toys and we'll be fine ;) :rofl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts