Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a new exhaust this week - I went for a Stainless steel made to measure one because Renault wanted c.£900!

So far so good - but this evening on my drive home ANOTHER [email protected]@@ewefwef£rqfrf MISSFIRE!!!!!

I intend to take it to Renault (it's my 7th coil failure) and argue for a free replacement. Is there any way it could be caused by the new exhaust?

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I had a new exhaust this week - I went for a Stainless steel made to measure one because Renault wanted c.£900!

So far so good - but this evening on my drive home ANOTHER [email protected]@@ewefwef£rqfrf MISSFIRE!!!!!

I intend to take it to Renault (it's my 7th coil failure) and argue for a free replacement. Is there any way it could be caused by the new exhaust?

I would not have thought so Hugh, That is incredible the amount of coils you have gone through.:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Indeed but Renault won't admit it! A bit like bonnet catch failure - oh by the way saw a Clio being towed on the M5 today - cracked w/screen and no bonnet- mmmmm I wonder.:steam:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts