Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have a Megane 63 plate 1.5 dci sports Tourer and I had an engine failure warning message followed by check Anti-Pollution which has now stayed on. Any ideas what this could be? The car drives like normal with no loss of power or juddering and I do daily motorway driving at around 60mph for about 20 miles there and back. Normally the temp gauge sits at the one bar but when i am in traffic it does rise to half but then drops back down again when moving

I am calling the renault garagethis morning but if you can give me some advise so i dont get fobbed off that would be ace.

thanks all

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,708 Posts
Am I right in saying this car is less than 4yrs old ? If so touch nothing and let the dealer sort it under warranty because if you touch anything the warranty may be invalidated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update - after speaking with Renault it is under warranty until Nov 2017 and RAC have been out and it looks like the ECU is having a whirl of a time as there are about 11 errors showing on it.... ranging from temp gauge to accelerator pedal but he did confirm it is safe to drive and it is booked in with Renault next week to have some TLC.

thanks all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts