Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

The lady that greets me every day in my car has started to tell me, on startup, that my 'anti pollution monitor' is faulty, and that i should consult my dealer.

Any ideas? Something that has crossed my mind is that I have recently used the petrol from a total garage that has subsequently put thier hands up as having sold contaminated petrol (the silicon issue).

i dont know how this monitor thingy works, but could it be faulty now due to this contamination effect?

any ideas, suggestions, experience etc would be gratefully recieved.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or post replies in here.

Many thanks,

Grant.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top