Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2013 Renoult Megane estate 1.5 dci done over 100k was working all fine when yesterday driving on motorway Engine failure hazard light came up along with Engine management light and spanner light no loss of power no problem in driving other then slight noise from engine when I press on eccelator and once the Check Anti pollution light came up can anyone help please

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
37,733 Posts
Noise coming from underneath or in the engine bay..
Would be checking the rubber pipe(s) coming off the exhaust DPF section, for splits going up to the pressure sensor

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noise coming from underneath or in the engine bay..
Would be checking the rubber pipe(s) coming off the exhaust DPF section, for splits going up to the pressure sensor
The noise is coming from engine bay more towards near the steering wheel side I have checked all the pipes can't really see any pipe damage or loos but I'm not very good with cars lol so taking it to garage in the morning see what the mechanic say

·
37,733 Posts
This one is now fixed yes...

From your other thread....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes mate you were right it was the little rubber pipe on top it was spilt making noise when I put my foot down so my mechanic replaced it with normal pipe and told me to get the original one now the problem is I can't seem to find it anywhere other then Renault themselves and they want £126 for the whole thing inching censor And all but I don't need all that can you tell me where I can get it from the part number is 223211870R and I'm also including the pic of it any help really appreciated

Attachments

·
37,733 Posts
just go with the fuel pipe,, if it blows again, another piece of fuel pipe,,..
Its the steam that the engine makes, and this weakens the pipe... plus the heat off the exhaust

But have used fuel pipe for years, and no issues,, as long its not near heat,

Can be wrapped in heat foil if it is..
Yes Renault always want to supply the sensor...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts