Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says, Any idea how much to Buy Clio rear door Locks. Both are knackered on mine and I dont whether to go to the breakers yard next week or to buy new.

·
Tourerman
4,838 Posts
You only have to ring any Renault spares dept or most will give quotes via email.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does Anyone know of a Lock Mechnism out of a Front Door will fit a back door. PS Out Clio has a Central Locking and I seen these 2 one Ebay. One saying original and one saying Electric. Would both of these work for Central Locking. Thanks Darren

--------------------------------------------
Electric

eBay.co.uk: CLIO 2 ELECTRIC DOOR LOCK VALEO ORIGINAL (item 290104206814 end time 10-Jul-07 18:16:29 BST)

----------------------------------------------

Original

eBay.co.uk: CLIO 2 DOOR LOCK VALEO ORIGINAL (item 290104206825 end time 10-Jul-07 18:16:31 BST)

Anyone using this make as well??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am now sorted. Went the second hand route in the end. Although it would have been the electric one i deeded. But managed to source both for £40 inc P&P from egay

·
Registered
3 Posts
As title says, Any idea how much to Buy Clio rear door Locks. Both are knackered on mine and I dont whether to go to the breakers yard next week or to buy new.
No Idea but I need to know too. The rear left side door lock has jammed. Nothing will unlock it or open the door. What a pain. Other threads on here quote £120 + VAT to get it fixed. Rip off. This has to be a design fault.

J

·
0 Posts
Tried Euro Car Parts or Andrew Pages???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts