Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i would like to take this opportunity to say to all members and visitors that any information or troubles you have had now or in the past is great information for the forum it may be the simplest of things but if that helps one person its done it job.The more information we get for the forum the better it will get and it will indeed go from strength strength.I would like to say do not feel stupid about asking the silly questions they are only easy if you know the answer.OK thats enough nurdyness for now all the best Donald:)

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Good man Donald and well said, we all have to start with our mechanical mishaps and electrical gremlins somewhere and what better place than on the Forum surrounded by friendly helpful people, I've given you some sweeties :d :d
Regards Leroy

O

·
0 Posts
Yep, good point Donald - I'd like it if people reported back more either after finding information or trying something whether it worked or not.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, its all in the good of the forum,As OG has said its the people that do go hunting for info and find what there looking for then go away and try it out, it would be great to here back so to here what the end result was even if it was something totaly different and had to get some place or someone else to fix it for them and then to pop back and let us all know what the problem and the fix and cost was.All the best Donald

1 - 5 of 5 Posts