Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know where you can get vlave collets for a 2003 1.816v renault laguna, replacing vlaves and a collet went missing lol

any website, or motor trade companys that anybody knows of???

R

·
0 Posts
I would try http://www.trechii.com/ if he doesn't keep them in stock he can probably get them.

That’s the 1.8 F4P engine I assume? I have a knackered 2.0 F4R engine in the garage that has the same valves as the F4P.

PM me your address and I will post you a valve collet or does it have to be a vlave collet ? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
INFO BELOW ONLY FOR K4M COLLETS

Just to follow up on this thread for anyone finding this page via a search engine, we were also looking for a K4M collet, tried everywhere including Trechii as mentioned above (a recommended spares retailer) with no luck, but the K4M single groove collets are only £1.80 from Renault, and are sold as singles. Part number FOR K4M is; 77 00 873 652

R

·
0 Posts
Thats very handy to know next time I drop a collet on the floor I won't be having kittens about the possibility of having to buy new ones from Renault :d Very very pleasantly surprised at the reasonable price :eek: So you dont get fleeced for everything at the main dealers :)

I know they will be the same for the 1.4 K4J as both the 1.4 and 1.6 use the same valves.

I make the assumption that the collets are also the same for the 1.8 F4P and 2.0 F4R?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yah, when I rang the dealers, I was waiting for;

"sorry, we only sell these in bundles of 32"

I was pleasantly surprised when they did singles, and more-so at the price, so bought a few at the time for the emergency spares tubs! :d

1 - 5 of 5 Posts