Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a few HGV drivers on the forum. Do any of you have any info on the CPC or even better cd roms etc. I ask as I need to brush up on the basics for an interview next week and I'm sure I did a lot of CPC related stuff in a previous job but would like to know and demonstrate a bit of knowledge in the subject.

Cheers

Chris

O

·
0 Posts
And Boney may know something, don't think he drives so much now but he knows his stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
chris
i don't know if you recied my pm.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
The CPC is being revised to take in the new rules on driving hours/digital tachos and revised speed limits for 7.5 tonners.

I have a hardback manual which i will send to you if you can pm me your address.

As for the cd rom I will look into if we have a copy at our depot but it may be a few days till I can sort it out.

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm glad I've got my national & international cpc's.
I've no idea what the drivers version entails.

Is that the operators Ian, if so what are the main topics covererd?

The CPC is being revised to take in the new rules on driving hours/digital tachos and revised speed limits for 7.5 tonners.

I have a hardback manual which i will send to you if you can pm me your address.

As for the cd rom I will look into if we have a copy at our depot but it may be a few days till I can sort it out.
Cheers Boney, PM possibly on it's way (I sent my PayPal subscription today but they take a while).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts