Independent Renault Forums banner

Anyone still using 35mm SLR camera's..

Tags
35mm camera slr
2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Phil48 
#1 ·
Recently found at the back of the wifes wardrobe my Dad's Minolta X700 SLR camera with wide angle and Telephoto lenses as exra's ..2 flashes ..auto winder and some bits and bob's alll in a nice smart case..so looking to sell this lot and dont know what its worth..on ebay prices are quite good but how many now use 35mm film..:idunno:

If anyone is interested message me with offers..it all mint and not been used much and all the manuals are in with the kit..:smile2:

#3 ·
But IIRC the lenses are still used on digital SLRs....
Unfortunately after the X700 Minolta changed the lens mount to the autofocus one still used on Sony SLTs (non-mirrorless). So anyone buying this will be looking for them to use by themselves.
Still should be worth north of £100. More if they're Minolta lenses and not third-party.
Make sure it's in good working order, lenses stopping down properly and so on.

#7 · (Edited)
Carl Zeiss Jena11..F=24mm..1:2.8 MC MacroDia 52 made in Japan..thats on one lens..on the zoom one is says on there SIGMA ZOOM-K 1:4 5.6f=70 to 210mm multi coated.. Made in Japan..lens on camera says Minolta MD 50mm 1: 1.7 dia 49mm

Just did a search on ebay not that expensive..

#10 ·
Tuck off, give you a bluey, if you supply fuel for me to fetch it ..

Young lad in college, thats 3 nights drinking money ( If he's careful ) :grin2:

Now pick on me with my Dongle ( Told you read all threads , apart from Last ) >:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.