Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
96.9 at work for both, but they have no local competition so will probably stay high, would be more use if the price was set and avaiable nationwide as can pay high in forest , save 2p at work, but if I go back home can save up to 5p a litre :confused:

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Did ask at work why a price difference and was told it depends how far the tanker has to travel from the refinery to the petrol station

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Did ask at work why a price difference and was told it depends how far the tanker has to travel from the refinery to the petrol station
Rightio:confused:

Every forecourt in my area is currently at 94.9 p.p.l. so if they dropped it by 2p, as stated in the report, it would be nice although the report state it would drop to 93.9p.p.l.:confused:

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
The two cheapest hear are 96p

No asda here :( atleast sainsubury seem to be cheapist but that is a 5 mile drive, aprox.

If only all petrol stations charged the same!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I guess there's the effect of standard of living, but throughout EU I have seen the lowest petrol/diesel prices in those counties where fuel consumption has been extensively diversified with LPG and methane.
I guess, having an alternative on the market helps pushing the prices down.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tesco are giving 5p off a Ltr if you spend £50 or more on groceries not sure if they are doing this Nationwide.

Regards

Ottoman

1 - 14 of 14 Posts