Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`ve just managed to change the light bulb in the Ash try in my Mk2 Laguna but it still doesnt work.The bulb is fine and the actual lighter socket works aswell but what i dont have is the lighter itself.Do you need the lighter to make the light work?........any ideas guys??

·
Administrator
21,719 Posts
As far as I know the light will work whether you have the lighter or not.

The light will only come on when you turn your headlights on. Have you tried seeing if it lights up with the lights switched on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as I know the light will work whether you have the lighter or not.

The light will only come on when you turn your headlights on. Have you tried seeing if it lights up with the lights switched on.
Hi again Dave
I forgot to say that i`d already tried that mate and it still doesnt work.I`m thinking it might be on another fuse which is seperate to the cigar lighter and the head lights but i cant work it out.Any other ideas mate?

Thanks for all your suggestions by the way..i`m having fun trying.Today i`m going to take my climate control out and see if i can solder new LEDS into the back light as this isnt working.I`ve already soldered a new light bulb into the start button and it work fine.I`ll keep you posted

1 - 3 of 3 Posts